News» Go to news main
Aggies in the Community: Sip & See
Aggies in the Community is a new initiative that allows the Faculty of Agriculture to casually and consistently and in a variety of ways engage as a proud member of our local and regional communities.
Last night the Faculty of Agriculture hosted a Sip & See at Annapolis Cider Co in Wolfville with Faculty Research Chair Dr. Sean Myles. Dr. Myles discussed the value-add to local agricultural products with the generation of high-value beverages such as that of Annapolis Cider.
- Technology Upgrades in Selected Classrooms
- Campus Construction Update
- Meet the Aggies in your Neighbourhood ‑ Linshan Zhang
- Meet the Aggies in your Neighbourhood ‑ Bri Carkner
- Meet the Aggies in your Neighbourhood ‑ Maddie Empey
- AC Planned Thermal Outage Extended until October 1
- Orientation 2017
- Changes to Brightspace