News» Go to news main
Aggies in the Community: Sip & See
Aggies in the Community is a new initiative that allows the Faculty of Agriculture to casually and consistently and in a variety of ways engage as a proud member of our local and regional communities.
Last night the Faculty of Agriculture hosted a Sip & See at Annapolis Cider Co in Wolfville with Faculty Research Chair Dr. Sean Myles. Dr. Myles discussed the value-add to local agricultural products with the generation of high-value beverages such as that of Annapolis Cider.
- Innovations in Agri‑Education Symposium II
- Extended Learning to offer 12 week animal training course open to all
- AIC Conference 2018
- Northern Harvest Sea Farms ‑ Hatchery Technician
- Improving the mink industry in Canada
- Grad Research Day
- Science Atlantic Conference
- Volunteer to sell Daffodils