News» Go to news main
Aggies in the Community: Sip & See
Aggies in the Community is a new initiative that allows the Faculty of Agriculture to casually and consistently and in a variety of ways engage as a proud member of our local and regional communities.
Last night the Faculty of Agriculture hosted a Sip & See at Annapolis Cider Co in Wolfville with Faculty Research Chair Dr. Sean Myles. Dr. Myles discussed the value-add to local agricultural products with the generation of high-value beverages such as that of Annapolis Cider.
- Canada's Outstanding Young Farmers
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Job Postings ‑ Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences
- DAL AC Athletes of the Week
- Flu Clinics on Campus
- Celebrating Aggie‑Culture: College Royal 2017
- 2017 Healthy Workplace Award
- Homecoming Weekend at the Langille Athletic Centre