News» Go to news main
Recruitment Session: Cooke Aqauculture
When: Monday, January 30th 6:00pm
Where: Jenkins Hall meeting room
MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM – NEW GRADUATES
Cooke Aquaculture is a privately-owned, fully-integrated company that has grown to become the world’s largest independent fully integrated producer of Atlantic Salmon and related seafood products. Headquartered in Black’s Harbour, New Brunswick, it has grown its’ operations throughout Canada, the US, Chile, Spain, Scotland, and Argentina.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best talent. As an integral part of our talent acquisition strategy, we are actively seeking candidates for our Management Development Program, where we hope to recruit and develop future leaders. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of Canada’s most successul and dynamic enterprises.
Your innovative drive and natural leadership, coupled with a university degree, make you the kind of person we want. We are offering you the opportunity to cultivate and grow your career, not merely take a job, with a chance to learn our organization from the ground up.
What we will Provide:
· A rotational experience throughout our organization that will give you a detailed and broad perspective on our business, setting you up for long term success
· An opportunity to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring, interacting with senior management and participating in formal and informal development opportunities
· Hands on experience within multiple business roles and areas including Salt Water, Fresh Water, Processing Operations, Finance, Process Improvement, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources, and more
· Experience in the heart of our operations, being exposed to planning, execution, and decision making at all levels
· A recently acquired (or soon to be acquired) university degree, preferably in Business, Commerce, Food Science, Agriculture, or Aquaculture
· Combination of academic achievement, extra-curricular activities and leadership skills
· On or off campus work experience and volunteer work
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
Interested Candidates please submit your cover letter with expected/graduation date and resume quoting competition number HR-MDP, in confidence, to: (Selections will be made in early March.)
or by mail: Cooke Aquaculture Inc. Attention: MDP program
1 Fundy Bay Drive St. George, NB E5C 3E2
Fax (506) 755-1340
Cooke Aquaculture is committed to responsible, sustainable seafood production, our employees, customers, and communities.
- SSHRC Led Information Session
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates in Brightspace
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Adding Non‑Student Users to Your Courses
- On the Road With AggieWIL
- New Face on Campus
- Meet and Greet with Recruitment and Admissions
- Achieving sustainable cultivation of potatoes
- Parking Permits