News» Go to news main
Blackboard Tests, Surveys and Pools Training
Here is another opportunity for hands on practice using the tools in Blackboard!
There will be an interactive training on setting up tests, surveys and pools, offered on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 from 9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. in Cox Institute (room 200). Space is limited.
And just a reminder, we offer other avenues to assist faculty/instructors to become proficient with the new Blackboard tools available to them.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up.
- Second time is a charm for farm owner and operator Ella Oulton
- Still looking for a flu shot?
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activities (December)
- 10 Years Together
- Legacy Awards Celebrated
- Plant‑based protein, the pandemic and our agrifood supply chain
- Jeans, a button‑up and mineral engineering!
- Upcoming Open Dialogue Live: How policy impacts food security