News» Go to news main
Blackboard Assignments/Activities Training
Attention all faculty and instructors interested in obtaining hands-on practice setting up assignments/activities in Blackboard and utilizing the inline marking!
There will be an interactive training offered on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 from 9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. in Cox Institute 262. Space is limited.
Additionally, we offer other avenues to assist faculty/instructors to become proficient with the new Blackboard tools available to them.
At this time the following options are available:
• One-on-one consultations either by drop in (Cox Room 102A) on Tuesdays or Wednesdays from 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. (or by appointment)
• Roving lab for small groups (up to 8 participants) on requested topics, by appointment
Finally, check out upcoming training sessions listed on our webpage at http://www.dal.ca/faculty/agriculture/faculty-and-staff/educational-technology-and-design/trurotraining.html
Let us know if you have any ideas on how we can better support faculty/instructors in their efforts to utilize Blackboard.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend and receive more details, or make an appointment for other training.
- Second time is a charm for farm owner and operator Ella Oulton
- Still looking for a flu shot?
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activities (December)
- 10 Years Together
- Legacy Awards Celebrated
- Plant‑based protein, the pandemic and our agrifood supply chain
- Jeans, a button‑up and mineral engineering!
- Upcoming Open Dialogue Live: How policy impacts food security