News» Go to news main
Blackboard Assignments/Activities Training
Attention all faculty and instructors interested in obtaining hands-on practice setting up assignments/activities in Blackboard and utilizing the inline marking!
There will be an interactive training offered on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 from 9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. in Cox Institute 262. Space is limited.
Additionally, we offer other avenues to assist faculty/instructors to become proficient with the new Blackboard tools available to them.
At this time the following options are available:
• One-on-one consultations either by drop in (Cox Room 102A) on Tuesdays or Wednesdays from 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. (or by appointment)
• Roving lab for small groups (up to 8 participants) on requested topics, by appointment
Finally, check out upcoming training sessions listed on our webpage at http://www.dal.ca/faculty/agriculture/faculty-and-staff/educational-technology-and-design/trurotraining.html
Let us know if you have any ideas on how we can better support faculty/instructors in their efforts to utilize Blackboard.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you wish to attend and receive more details, or make an appointment for other training.
- Arbor Plant Health Care
- Spice Girl Chutney ‑ Flavours of home
- Studio Course: Teaching and Learning for Global Impact
- Volunteer Awards
- Beef Day @Dal
- New handbook provides a global assessment of sustainable diets
- Unwrap Big Savings at the Dal Bookstore Annual Yard Sale
- Faculty of Agriculture in Saint Lucia