Help us in welcoming our new international students to campus this week! Students are beginning to arrive and will be for the next few days. International Welcome Day is occurring on Friday August 29th and we invite all faculty and staff to join us in welcoming our new international students at a meet and greet lunch taking place from 12-1pm on Friday August 29th. This year we have approximately 72 new international students coming to campus coming from 15 different countries!
Following International Welcome, Orientation kicks off this coming Sunday, August 31st! Check out the schedule at www.dal.ca/agorientation for both events and event descriptions!
- Feeding a nation under lockdown
- Welcoming Donations to Prevent Poaching of Mountain Gorillas in Uganda
- Retirement ‑ Daryl Hayes
- Faculty of Agriculture well represented on first Canadian Agricultural Youth Council
- Feed NS Garden
- Succession Planting
- Principal’s Advisory Group on Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity – Expression of Interest
- North American Agricultural Advisory Network