News» Go to news main
2013 Atlantic Veterinary College Summer Academy
The Atlantic Veterinary College will offer its Summer Academy in August for undergraduate students interested in pursuing a degree in veterinary medicine. The College's Summer Academy provides student an exceptional opportunity to explore the profession in a hands-on, authentic way.
The Atlantic Veterinary College Summer Academy is a five-day residential program where students interact with the College's faculty, staff, and students through a variety of instructional approaches including classroom lectures, rotations, and hands-on sessions, all of which serve to expose students to the profession of veterinary medicine. The student's experience is further enhanced through educational off-campus field trips.
Students will also have an opportunity to attend sessions on the admission process, financial aid, how to improve their interview skills, and the financial realities of attending veterinary school.
The 2013 Academy will take place from Sunday, August 4 to Friday, August 9, 2013.
- Stimulating Workshop on Design and Use of Multiple Choice Questions
- 4‑H Canada Science Fair returns to Campus
- Save the Date: Employment Opportunities
- Maritime Beef Farmers Conference
- Apuknajit Traditional Mi'kmaq February Feast: a feast for the mind and body
- Elephant in the Room
- Student Success Upcoming Closures and Relocation
- Enhancing the Student Experience