News» Go to news main
2013 Atlantic Veterinary College Summer Academy
The Atlantic Veterinary College will offer its Summer Academy in August for undergraduate students interested in pursuing a degree in veterinary medicine. The College's Summer Academy provides student an exceptional opportunity to explore the profession in a hands-on, authentic way.
The Atlantic Veterinary College Summer Academy is a five-day residential program where students interact with the College's faculty, staff, and students through a variety of instructional approaches including classroom lectures, rotations, and hands-on sessions, all of which serve to expose students to the profession of veterinary medicine. The student's experience is further enhanced through educational off-campus field trips.
Students will also have an opportunity to attend sessions on the admission process, financial aid, how to improve their interview skills, and the financial realities of attending veterinary school.
The 2013 Academy will take place from Sunday, August 4 to Friday, August 9, 2013.
- In Memorium ‑ Dr. Bruce Ramsay
- Contribution to Student Life Recognized at Faculty of Agriculture Graduation Banquet
- 2018 Globalink Research Internship
- Large‑Scale Applied Research Project Competition in Agriculture, Agri‑Food and Aquaculture
- Free‑Wheelin' Program 2018
- Rams set for return
- A beautiful day for Dalhousie University Faculty of Agriculture graduates
- Convocation 2018