News» Go to news main
Great International Opportunities available in 2013
Internships in Fuzhou China
The Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture is offering two internship positions at the Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University (FAFU) through the Students for Development Program. These internships would take place during the fall term of 2013 and would be suitable for undergrads in their third year who are interested in adding an international experience to their academic program.
Options available would be completing a Special Topics course in an area of interest or opting to do their 4th year project course(s) at FAFU.
For Masters students studying/researching in the areas of entomology, molecular biology, plant pathology or agrology, this opportunity would provide students with credit towards their academic program and give them the opportunity to build their international network.
It is not necessary to be fluent in Mandarin in order to take part in these internships. Students will be able to function in the research and classroom environments in English.
There is a stipend available for participants that would cover airfare, accommodation, food, pre-departure medical and visa costs.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Angela Dwyer-James, Student Mobility Officer, at 902-893-6252 or at email@example.com
- Stimulating Workshop on Design and Use of Multiple Choice Questions
- 4‑H Canada Science Fair returns to Campus
- Save the Date: Employment Opportunities
- Maritime Beef Farmers Conference
- Apuknajit Traditional Mi'kmaq February Feast: a feast for the mind and body
- Elephant in the Room
- Student Success Upcoming Closures and Relocation
- Enhancing the Student Experience