News» Go to news main
E‑Bulletin Submission Standards
The web is the primary resource for students, staff and others seeking information about Dalhousie University and specifically the Faculty of Agriculture. A set of standards has been designed to ensure that Dalhousie's web identity is presented clearly, consistently and with distinction.
We welcome all submissions to the Faculty of Agriculture E-Bulletin including community events, student and faculty accomplishments, campus events, new faces to campus and much more. When sending your submission to Stephanie Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org please ensure the following:
· All pictures must be formatted to a width of 579 pixels
· All documents to be posted with an article must be submitted as a pdf
· All articles must be submitted as unformatted text in the body of an email or attached as a word document.
· A contact name and phone number.
- SSHRC Led Information Session
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates in Brightspace
- On the Road With AggieWIL
- New Face on Campus
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Adding Non‑Student Users to Your Courses
- Achieving sustainable cultivation of potatoes
- Meet and Greet with Recruitment and Admissions
- Parking Permits