News» Go to news main
E‑Bulletin Submission Standards
The web is the primary resource for students, staff and others seeking information about Dalhousie University and specifically the Faculty of Agriculture. A set of standards has been designed to ensure that Dalhousie's web identity is presented clearly, consistently and with distinction.
We welcome all submissions to the Faculty of Agriculture E-Bulletin including community events, student and faculty accomplishments, campus events, new faces to campus and much more. When sending your submission to Stephanie Rogers at email@example.com please ensure the following:
· All pictures must be formatted to a width of 579 pixels
· All documents to be posted with an article must be submitted as a pdf
· All articles must be submitted as unformatted text in the body of an email or attached as a word document.
· A contact name and phone number.
- Home away from home
- Campus Construction Update
- IFB by the Sea
- In Memorium ‑ Dr. Bruce Ramsay
- Contribution to Student Life Recognized at Faculty of Agriculture Graduation Banquet
- 2018 Globalink Research Internship
- Large‑Scale Applied Research Project Competition in Agriculture, Agri‑Food and Aquaculture
- Free‑Wheelin' Program 2018