Teaching (Lab Components)
BIOA3006 Aquatic Ecology
AQUA2000 Introduction to Aquaculture Aqua2000
AQUA4001 Shellfish Production
NUTR3002 Fish Nutrition
Provides supervision, support and training of students for the undergraduate project courses and further MSc studies.
- Aquaculture Association of Nova Scotia member
- Animal Care & Use Committee (ACUC) member 2012 to present
- Academic Joint Occupational Health and Safety member 2011 to present
- Bell, N.A ; Jeffrey, S ; MacIsaac, J.L ; Colombo, S.M. 2019. The effect of lobster meal on the growth performance and pigmentation of the common goldfish (Carassius auratus). Aquaculture Reports, 13.
- Collins, S., Pratt, A., MacKinnon, R., Fu, M., Jeffrey, S., White, M. Anderson, D. (2015) Evaluation of graded levels of cracked, dehulled lupin and cracked, dehulled white lupin (Lupinus albus) fermented with Rhizopus oligosporus in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) diets containing low levels of fish meal and fish oil. Oral presentation at Aquaculture Canada 2015 in Nanaimo, Canada.
- Collins, S., Ye, C.L., Jeffrey, S., White, M., Anderson, D. (2015) White lupin (Lupinus albus), dehulled white lupin and surface-active biocultured lupin in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) diets. Poster presentation at Aquaculture Canada 2015 in Nanaimo, Canada.