For High-Resolution (Liquids) NMR Usage
- NMR-3 staff train researchers for hands-on usage of the high-resolution NMR spectrometers. Training sessions are typically held on an as-needed basis.
- Researchers must register in advance for inclusion in training classes. Links to the registration forms are available below as well as in the right-hand menu.
- Researchers new to NMR-3 will be required to complete a series of online training modules prior to attending in-person training on the spectrometer. Further details will be communicated via email shortly after you register.
- All trainees should read the appropriate instruction document prior to attending in-person training. See the right-hand menu for quick access to the most common guides.
- Routine spectrometer training using automation must be successfully completed before any advanced NMR training can occur.
For Solid-State NMR Usage
- Training on the solid state NMR spectrometers is done one-on-one. Please contact Ulli.Zwanziger@Dal.ca directly.