For AV-300 and AV-500
- NMR-3 staff train researchers for hands-on use of the AV-300 and AV-500 high-resolution NMR spectrometers. Training sessions are typically held once each month.
- Researchers must register in advance for inclusion in training classes. Registration forms are available below and in the right-hand menu.
- Researchers new to NMR-3 will be required to read the NMR-3 Facility User Guide [PDF] in advance of their training and complete a quiz on the material.
- All trainees must read the appropriate training guide before attending their training session. See the right-hand menu for quick access to the most common guides.
- Routine spectrometer training must be successfully completed before any advanced training can occur, such as sensitive sample training on the AV-500 and/or variable temperature NMR training on the AV-300.
For Avance-700 and DSX-400
- Training on the solid state NMR spectrometers is done one-on-one. Please contact Ulli.Zwanziger@Dal.ca directly.