Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
SSHRC Partnership Development Grants
Partnership Development Grants provide support over one to three years to teams/partnerships, led by a project director, to:
- Develop research and/or related activities in the social sciences and humanities—these can include knowledge mobilization and the meaningful involvement of students and emerging scholars—by fostering new partnerships with existing and/or potential partners; or
- Design and test new partnership approaches for research and/or related activities that can result in best practices or models—these can either be adapted by others or have the potential to be scaled up to a regional, national or international level.
Formal partnerships may be between postsecondary institutions and/or non-academic organizations.
The awards are valued at $75,000 to $200,000.
For further program details, please visit SSHRC’s website.
Interested faculty members are asked to submit their applications for internal review to the grants facilitator for your Faculty by November 1, 2023 at 4:30pm AT
Funder deadline is November 15, 2023 at 9:00pm AT
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- Canadian Guidelines for Post‑Covid‑19 Condition
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Research Ethics
- Open Call for ACENET Embedded Technical Support
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- EU and Canada
- Internal process changes for Applications to NIH and other US Federal Agencies