Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
SSHRC Connection Grants
Connection Grants support events and outreach activities geared toward short-term, targeted knowledge mobilization initiatives. These events and activities represent opportunities to exchange knowledge and to engage on research issues of value to those participating. Events and outreach activities funded by a Connection Grant may often serve as a first step toward more comprehensive and longer-term projects.
Funding is provided for events and outreach activities over 1 year, proposed by individuals or teams. The value of awards ranges from $7,000 to $25,000 for events and $7,000 to $50,000 for outreach activities.
For more information, please visit SSHRC's website.
Interested faculty members are asked to submit their applications for internal review by October 18, 2023 at 4:30pm AST
Funder deadline is November 1st, 2023 at 9:00pm AST
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- Canadian Guidelines for Post‑Covid‑19 Condition
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Research Ethics
- Open Call for ACENET Embedded Technical Support
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- EU and Canada
- Internal process changes for Applications to NIH and other US Federal Agencies