Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
This competitive grant offering seeks to enhance the understanding of the need for Homologous Recombination Repair Gene Mutation (HRRm) testing relative to metastatic prostate cancer in clinical practice in accordance with practice guidelines.
Projects that will be considered for Pfizer support will focus on:
- Increasing the understanding of mutations in Homologous Recombination Repair genes in metastatic prostate cancer.
- Discuss and review guidelines relative to testing patients for the presence of HRR mutations in metastatic prostate cancer.
- Support the implementation and appropriate utilization of HRRm testing in clinical practice in accordance with guidelines (including which patients to test and when).
Internal Deadline: October 3, 2023 at 4:30pm. Contact email is email@example.com.
Funder Deadline: October 18, 2023 at 11:59pm. Contact email is Dewayne Brumlow, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- Canadian Guidelines for Post‑Covid‑19 Condition
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Research Ethics
- Open Call for ACENET Embedded Technical Support
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- EU and Canada
- Internal process changes for Applications to NIH and other US Federal Agencies