Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Alzheimer Society Research Program
Message from the Alzheimer Society Research Program
The Alzheimer Society Research Program (ASRP) rewards new ideas and bold thinking. That’s why we launched our Proof of Concept grant a few years ago. We know there is a huge gap. We know this unrelenting condition needs outside of the box thinking to start changing its course. Unlike any other funding opportunity in Canada, this grant funds innovative, high risk and possible high reward ideas in dementia research.
If you’re a dementia researcher in Canada with a new or unique hypothesis and need the seed funding to explore its value, you could receive up to $100,000 over three years. No previous data needed! This is a no-strings attached exploratory funding opportunity to positively impact the lives of people living with dementia and their caregivers.
Letter of Intent: July 17, 2023 at 6pm AST
Full Application: November 3, 2023 at 6pm AST
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants