Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Institutes of Health Research
After careful consideration and consultations with users, CIHR has decided to deactivate the Canadian Research Information System as of August 31, 2023.
Going forward, CIHR funding information will continue to be available on the Government of Canada’s Open Government portal, which is updated annually.
Funding decisions are made public and can also be searched for in CIHR’s Funding Decisions Database.
CIHR will be sharing more information in the coming months. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with the CIHR Contact Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants