Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
US DoD: Combat readiness medical research program
This program seeks to develop innovative high-impact solutions to increase medical readiness, diagnose and treat life-threatening injuries, reduce morbidity and mortality, and promote positive long-term outcomes for the Warfighter.
Projects can be two years long with total costs not exceeding $1.1M USD.
Pre-proposal: June 30, 2023
Full application: July 6, 2023
Pre-proposal: July 7, 2023
Full application: July 20, 2023
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants