Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers
Projects that will be considered for Pfizer support will focus on quantifying the socio-economic burden of disease in atopic dermatitis, alopecia areata and/or vitiligo patients and their caregivers / with a goal of understanding if the current level of healthcare system resources matches the patient need.
The applicant (PI) must be in partnership with a registered dermatological patient organization for this research and have a medical or postdoctoral degree (MD, PhD, or equivalent), an advanced nursing degree (BSN with a MS/PhD), or a degree in Pharmacy, Social Work or Public Health.
One-year projects requesting between $50,000 - $75,000 USD will be considered.
Funder: June 27, 2023
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants