Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Fellowships
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is committed to delivering educational opportunities that make a positive and lasting difference.
Each ACU Fellowship offers members of ACU member universities 5,000 GBP towards a research visit for up to 6 months to an ACU member university in a different country.
ACU Fellowships facilitate collaboration and the creation of valuable new partnerships between ACU member universities across the Commonwealth.
There are 18 fellowships available with various criteria in 2023-24.
Funder Deadline: May 29, 2023 at 9am UTC (6am AST)
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC Knowledge Synthesis Grants
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada