Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
United States Department of Defense funding opportunity
The Reconstructive Transplant Research Program (RTRP) challenges the scientific community to design innovative research that will optimize form, function, appearance, and psychosocial health for catastrophically injured Service Members, Veterans, and American civilians through the development of effective reconstructive transplant solutions.
The proposed research must be relevant to active-duty Service Members, Veterans, military beneficiaries, and/or the American public.
Click here for full details about this call.
Letter of Intent Deadline
Funder: January 18, 2023 at 6pm AST.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants