Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Mitacs GRI Mentor Recruitment
Mitacs is recruiting Globalink mentors who will provide support to incoming Globalink Interns. The position requires a commitment of around ten hours per week. Ideally, the mentor program will match eight to ten interns to one senior student from the institution hosting them.
Click here for full details about this job opportunity.
If you are interested in joining the Mitacs team as a Mentor, please apply by following this link.
January 31, 2023. Early applications are encouraged.
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC Knowledge Synthesis Grants
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada