Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CIHR Project Grant Information Session January 2023
You are invited to attend a CIHR Project Grant Information session on January 17, 2:30 - 4pm, to be held virtually on Microsoft Teams.
The session will be co-hosted by Faculty of Medicine ADR Eileen Denovan-Wright and Faculty of Health ADR Shaun Boe. It will feature a panel of Dalhousie faculty members who have served as reviewers on recent CIHR Project Grant peer review committees. Panelists will share their best advice for writing Project Grant applications, and a Q&A session will follow.
To attend the session, please RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (you’ll need to RSVP in order to receive an email link to the session, link will be provided to you the day before the session).
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants