Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Research Nova Scotia Webinar
Research Nova Scotia is pleased to announce its upcoming Competitive Edge Initiative Lunch and Learn, Considerations for Effective Integration of Sex and Gender in Research and welcomes all interested participants.
During the Lunch and Learn, RNS will explore the best practice guidelines for researchers to build more equitable, reflective, and inclusive research with respect to gender and sex.
Some of the topics RNS will cover during this session are:
- Participant Eligibility
- The Recruitment Process
- Sampling Plans and Data Analysis
- Accurate Measurement of Genders and Sexes
The aim of the lunch and learn is to stimulate critical thought with regard to the integration of sex and gender in research (and grant applications) and to offer resources for continued learning.
The virtual session will be held on December 7, 2022 from 12 - 1pm.
If you are interested in participating, please register for the session here.
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- Atlantic Climate Research Collaboration
- NSERC CREATE
- NFRF International Joint Initiative for Research on Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
- Canada‑ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED), 2023‑24
- New Frontiers in Research Fund: 2022 Horizon Global Platform Grant
- NSERC Alliance International
- Love Data Week 2023 with Dalhousie Libraries