Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Cancer Research Society
The Operating Grants Program is the principal means by which the Cancer Research Society (CRS) fulfills its mission to support fundamental, early translational and environment-cancer research in the broad field of cancer to contribute to the advancement of science aimed at preventing, detecting and treating this disease. The annual CRS Operating Grants Competition is open to new and established researchers across Canada.
- Amount: $ 62,500 per year
- Duration: Two years
Please note that the Letter of Intent is mandatory, and Full Application is by invitation. Details about the program and application guidelines are available here.
Letter of Intent
Funder: December 8, 2022 at 11:59pm EST – ROMEO File not required for LOI.
Internal: January 31, 2023 at 4:30pm.
Funder: February 14, 2023 at 11:59pm EST – A ROMEO File is required for Full Application Phase.
For additional resources, click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- NSERC CREATE
- Love Data Week 2023 with Dalhousie Libraries
- Atlantic Climate Research Collaboration
- NFRF International Joint Initiative for Research on Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
- Canada‑ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED), 2023‑24
- New Frontiers in Research Fund: 2022 Horizon Global Platform Grant
- NSERC Alliance International