Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CAAIF‑Immunodeficiency Canada Research Fellow / Early Investigator Award in Immunodeficiency
The objective of the CAAIF-Immunodeficiency Canada Research Fellow/Early Investigator Award in Immunodeficiency is to support early career investigators doing research into advancement of knowledge into understanding the molecular and genetic basis of primary immunodeficiency as well as breakthroughs in novel treatments for these conditions.
The value of the award is a minimum of $20,000.
Applicant must be either:
- postdoctoral fellow, in a research-based fellowship (the ROMEO file should come from supervisor in the case of postdoctoral fellows),
- early investigator within the first seven years (with adjustment made for career interruptions*) of completing their degree (PhD or equivalent), OR
- currently in the Clinical Immunology and Allergy Training Program
More information and link to the application forms are available here.
Internal: January 17, 2023 at 4:30pm.
Funder: January 24, 2023 at 11:59pm EST (12:59am AST).
For additional resources, click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- NSERC Alliance International
- Love Data Week 2023 with Dalhousie Libraries
- NFRF International Joint Initiative for Research on Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
- Canada‑ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED), 2023‑24
- New Frontiers in Research Fund: 2022 Horizon Global Platform Grant
- NSERC CREATE
- Atlantic Climate Research Collaboration