Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Mitacs RISE‑Globalink Research Internship
Mitacs and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) have partnered to offer the RISE-Globalink Research Internship (RISE-GRI), to offer undergraduate students at Canadian universities in the fields of biology, chemistry, computer science, engineering, earth sciences, and physics, the opportunity to participate in a research project at eligible German universities and institutions.
- Mitacs provides $6,000 to support the student’s travel costs and living expenses.
- The DAAD provides health, accident, and liability insurance.
- The DAAD provides logistical support to selected students (including assistance finding accommodation in cooperation with mentors at the host institution, information on visas and work permits, and research arrangements).
Applications must be submitted through the RISE Germany portal.
Internal: December 8, 2022 at 4:30pm. For additional resources, click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
Funder: Applications may be submitted up to December 15, 2022.
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC Knowledge Synthesis Grants
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada