Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
The CIHR Communications team and the Centre for Research on Pandemic Preparedness and Health Emergencies are pleased to announce their upcoming science communication training workshops.
These workshops are free of charge for participants, and they are available to health researchers across Canada (any career stage). All workshops will be offered as webinars, either using Zoom or MS Teams.
The relevant details, including workshop descriptions and registration links, will always be posted on this new page of CIHR’s website. The first workshop, entitled Foundations of Science Communication, is now open for registration. Please note that capacity is limited and that registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF): upcoming calls and webinar