Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
The CIHR Communications team and the Centre for Research on Pandemic Preparedness and Health Emergencies are pleased to announce their upcoming science communication training workshops.
These workshops are free of charge for participants, and they are available to health researchers across Canada (any career stage). All workshops will be offered as webinars, either using Zoom or MS Teams.
The relevant details, including workshop descriptions and registration links, will always be posted on this new page of CIHR’s website. The first workshop, entitled Foundations of Science Communication, is now open for registration. Please note that capacity is limited and that registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants