Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Grand Challenges Canada funding opportunity
Grand Challenges Canada OPTions Initiative – Next-Generation Methods award is focused on the support, development, and testing of new approaches to increase early access to existing abortion products and services, and next generation methods of pregnancy termination, menses induction, or conception interruption
Seed grants between $250,000 to $400,000 CAD will be awarded over an 18 to 24 months period.
Funder: December 31, 2022. Contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants