Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Research Data Centre Network
The virtual Fall Data Forum on October 19, 2022, is a day-long forum that focuses in part on helping researchers who work with certain datasets to expand their knowledge base and skill sets, as well as on issues of national and international concerns, such as data governance in a virtual world. International experts on data governance from the UK, US and Canada will discuss ways in which we can democratise access to data while maintaining its confidentiality.
For more information or to register, visit the website.
Questions may be addressed to email@example.com.
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC Knowledge Synthesis Grants
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada