Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
France Canada Research Fund 2023 ‑ Updated with NOI Deadline
This program, open to every field of expertise, provides funding for new scientific projects jointly developed by French and Canadian teams that have never worked together before. This program is meant to initiate new partnerships in research between France and Canada, and research teams must include students and young researchers.
Funding of $8,000 - $15,000 will be awarded for two years, with the majority of funds awarded for mobility.
NEW for the 2023 edition: Out of the up to 20 selected projects, up to eight collaborative projects covering one of the two priority themes could be funded. The two priority themes detailed in Appendix 1 are:
- Healthy aging in our societies: A cross perspective of social sciences and technologies
- Energy Transition: New Technologies with a Societal Impact
Dalhousie is limited to submitting five applications to this competition, and an internal NOI will be required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a one paragraph summary of your project and list of research team members by Tuesday, October 25.
Notice of Intent: October 25, 2022 at 4:30pm (submit to email@example.com only)
Application to ORS: November 10, 2022 at 4:30pm. For additional resources, click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
Application to funder: November 18, 2022 at 11:59pm. Contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Ethics
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Grant‑Paid Employees – Information Session for Researchers
- Russell Sage Foundation
- The 100k Strong North America Grant Competition to Expand Climate‑Action, Inclusive Education Exchanges
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Grand Challenges
- Lung Ambition Awards