Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
ACU Early Career Research (ECR) Training Grant
The Association of Commonwealth Universities is currently accepting applications for ACU Early Career Researcher (ECR) Training Grants, which provide up to GBP 1000 to organize and deliver training for early career researchers, including Doctoral candidates.
The training should equip researchers with essential skills to enable them to succeed in their careers, whether they remain in academia or utilize their skills in other professional fields. Options might include:
- Presentation skills
- Time management
- Public engagement and communicating with non-academic audiences
- Media training
- Social media
- Relationship/stakeholder management
- Grant writing
- Career training, including doctoral careers outside higher education
Research office staff or any other staff member who leads in providing training for early career researchers, at ACU member universities can apply. A total of ten grants are available.
More information, including a copy of the application form, can be found online.
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- The 100k Strong North America Grant Competition to Expand Climate‑Action, Inclusive Education Exchanges
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Grand Challenges
- Lung Ambition Awards
- Research Ethics
- Grant‑Paid Employees – Information Session for Researchers
- Russell Sage Foundation