Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
The Joint Canada‑Israel Health Research Program – Phase II – 2022‑23 Competition
Canada’s International Development Research Centre (IDRC), the Israel Science Foundation (ISF), the Azrieli Foundation, and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) are pleased to announce the second research competition under the Joint Canada-Israel Health Research Program – Phase II.
Six grants will be awarded to research teams led by Canadian, Israeli, and low- and middle-income country investigators.
This second call is for proposals in the field of Communicable Diseases, with a particular focus on investigating underlying biological mechanisms and impacts on global health.
Detailed guidelines for submission will be published on CIHR’s Funding Opportunity database in September 2022.
Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC Knowledge Synthesis Grants
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Research Lunch and Learn Fall 2023 Series