Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
ROMEO Investigator Checklist
As of August 29, 2022, ORS is adding a new question within the ROMEO Investigator Checklist (IC):
“Does your proposal involve Indigenous research as defined by the Tri-Agency?”
This question will include a link to the Tri-Agency definition for Indigenous research.
ORS is taking this step in order to move towards better alignment with good practices in Indigenous research. We want to inspire and encourage researchers to take an intentional approach to ensuring appropriate processes are followed, and that their research aspirations are critically informed. This step is a starting place to demonstrate respect for Indigenous community self-determination, and it enables sincere and committed collective efforts toward supporting reconciliation through good research practices.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants