Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Meta: 2022 People’s Expectations and Experiences with Digital Privacy
Meta is seeking proposals for projects aimed at understanding people’s privacy concerns, how they are formed, and how Meta can help address people’s perceived potential privacy risks.
Areas of interest include:
- Developing a deeper understanding of diverse types of privacy risks
- Expanding understanding of what factors differentially predict privacy attitudes
Meta anticipates awarding a total of five awards, each in the $100,000 range.
Funder: September 21, 2022 at 5pm.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants