Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Russell Sage Foundation (RSF) funding opportunities
The Russell Sage Foundation, which primarily supports social science research, currently has calls open for several grants.
Note that grants from the Russell Sage Foundation are open to Canadian researchers, but the focus of research must be on the United States.
- Open to tenure and non-tenure track assistant professors (up to 30k USD). Full professors and associate professors, and professors who have previously received RSF funding are eligible to be co-PI’s on the project, but cannot receive funding.
- The program seeks to promote racial, ethnic, gender, disciplinary, institutional, and geographic diversity and will prioritize applications from scholars who are underrepresented in the social sciences.
- Application deadline is November 2, 2022
- Behavioral Science and Decision Making in Context;
- Future of Work
- Immigration and Immigrant Integration
- Race, Ethnicity, and Immigration
- Social, Political, and Economic Inequality
In addition, RSF will also accept LOIs relevant to any of its core programs that address the effects of social movements, such as drives for unionization and mass social protests, and the effects of racial/ethnic/gender bias and discrimination on a range of outcomes related to social and living conditions in the United States.
LOI’s must be submitted by 2:00pm ET, November 9, 2022. Successful proposals start on or after July 1, 2023
Funder: Varies by award. Contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org.