Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
New Frontiers in Research Fund: 2022 Horizon Global Platform Grant
The objective of NFRF international stream is to support international research collaboration and position Canada and Canadian researchers as strategic partners at the international level.
- Open to Canadian researchers named on an application to an eligible Horizon Europe call. If more than one eligible Canadian researcher is named on the same Horizon Europe-funded project, each may apply to this funding opportunity.
- All applicants must submit their registration forms by September 13, 2022, or within one week of the Horizon Europe deadline for their call, whichever is later.
NFRF will provide up to $250,000 (including indirect costs) per year for two years. The Canadian applicant must be named on an eligible Horizon Europe application and their primary affiliation (Dal) must be a signing partner on the Consortium Agreement for the Horizon Europe project. Projects funded through any Research and Innovation call under Pillar II (Global Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness) of Horizon Europe with a deadline before December 31, 2022, are eligible for the 2022 Horizon Global Platform competition.
Applicants and research administrators are invited to attend a webinar on August 16, 2022, to learn more about the 2022 Horizon Global Platform competition and application process. The link to the Webinar can be found here.
- Webinars will be recorded, and the presentations made available following the session.
Registration: September 13, 2022, or within one week of the Horizon Europe deadline for their call, whichever is later.
Application: October 3, 2022, or within two weeks of the notification of award by Horizon Europe, whichever is later.
Contact email is NFRF-FNFR@chairs-chaires.gc.ca.
- MHRC‑Mitacs Summer 2023 Indigenous Mental Health Internships
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter
- Mitacs Globalink Research Award
- Mental Health Research Canada – Mitacs Summer 2023 Mental Health Impact Studentships
- Innovation Challenge Backed by $33M in research funds
- Herzberg50 Exhibit Launch
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation