Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
World Non‑Communicable Diseases Congress 2023
WNCD 2023 will cover major NCDs (for example, Cardiovascular, Cancer, Diabetes, Respiratory, and Mental Illness) and their risk factors. The program is built around the theme Equitable and Sustainable Health for All and features full and half day preconference symposiums and workshops, plenary sessions, concurrent paper sessions, poster presentations, exhibits, and valuable networking time.
Join the WNCD 2023 mailing list to receive immediate updates on abstracts as well key deadline and other program details.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants