Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Sony Research Award Program
The Sony Research Award Program provides funding for cutting-edge academic research and helps build a collaborative relationship between faculty and Sony researchers. Sony is currently accepting applications for two research funding opportunities.
- Faculty Innovation Award: up to $100K USD in funds to conduct pioneering research in Sony’s general areas of interest.
- Focused Research Award: up to $150K USD in funds to conduct research in the areas of Sony’s immediate interest.
Both opportunities offer funding for a one-year period.
Applications will be submitted by ORS on behalf of the researcher. Please contact Erin Murphy (email@example.com) in ORS if you are interested in this opportunity.
Internal: September 1, 2022 at 4:30pm. For additional resources, click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
Funder: September 15, 2022 at 11:59pm.
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC Knowledge Synthesis Grants
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Research Lunch and Learn Fall 2023 Series