Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
European Research Council: Synergy Grants
Synergy Grants aim to provide support for a small group of two to four Principal Investigators to jointly address ambitious research problems that could not be addressed by the individual Principal Investigators and their teams working alone. Synergy projects should enable substantial advances at the frontiers of knowledge. The transformative research funded by Synergy Grants should have the potential of becoming a benchmark on a global scale.
Researchers in Canada are eligible to be on Synergy Grant teams, but cannot be the lead PI.
Synergy Grants may be awarded up to a maximum of EUR 10 000 000 for a period of 6 years.
If interested in this call, please reach out as soon as possible to email@example.com.
Funder: November 8, 2022 at 5pm Brussels time (12pm AST)
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants