Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU): PhD studentship
The PhD studentships provide support for research projects on Commonwealth related themes. Proposed research must fulfil at least one of the below criteria:
- Relate to the Commonwealth as a whole or to any Commonwealth-wide institution or organisation
- Have a strong Commonwealth comparative aspect
- Be of relevance to a Commonwealth country other than the UK.
Applications are welcomed from a broad range of disciplines in the humanities and social sciences, but preference may be given to disciplines usually covered by the Round Table journal, including (but not exclusively) politics, international relations, economics, international history, geography, law, development studies, and area studies.
The studentship is valued at 5,500 GBP.
Internal: July 25, 2022 at 4:30pm. Contact email is email@example.com. For additional resources, click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
Funder: July 31, 2022 at 11:59pm UTC (8:59pm AST).
- SSHRC Insight Grants
- Research Nova Scotia
- Alzheimer Society Research Program
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- Mitacs GRI: Final call for faculty submissions