Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Research Cooperation in the Canadian Francophonie Program
The Research Cooperation in the Canadian Francophonie Program funds biprovincial research collaborations of French-speaking professors, postdoctoral fellows and graduate students.
Projects can start in the summer of 2022, must take place mainly in French, and the application file takes very little time to prepare.
Researchers can submit their application in this program :
- To be a visiting researcher in another province or territory of Canada
- The following are eligible to be visiting researchers: graduate students, professors, postdoctoral fellows and research professionals working at a university in Quebec, Ontario or New Brunswick
- Or to host a visiting researcher in their province or territory in Canada
- The following are eligible to host a visiting researcher: professors working at a Canadian university, research chairs and groups, and French-language or bilingual scholarly journals in Canada. The visiting researcher that you are inviting must be from Quebec, Ontario or New Brunswick.
The length of the stay is flexible: for example, you can start a collaboration in another province, then continue it remotely, or vice versa. Projects can start (on-site or remotely) from June 2022. The collaboration must be between researchers from two different provinces (your trip cannot take place in your own province).
The program provides up to three years of funding, of a value of maximum $5,000 each year, to cover the travel and subsistence expenses of the visiting researcher.
For more information :
The application deadline is February 15. Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants