Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Russell Sage Foundation
The Russell Sage Foundation, which primarily supports social science research, currently has calls open for several grants.
Note that grants from the Russell Sage Foundation are open to Canadian researchers, but the focus of research must be on the United States.
- Open to tenure track assistant professors (up to $30k USD), and associate professors (up to $50k USD) who have been in the rank for less than seven years. The program seeks to promote racial, ethnic, gender, disciplinary, institutional, and geographic diversity and will prioritize applications from scholars who are underrepresented in the social sciences.
- Applications are due November 4, 2021
Applications relevant to any of the core programs that address at least one of the following issues will also be considered:
- Research on the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting recession in the US
- Research focused on systemic racial inequality and/or the recent mass protests in the U.S.
Letters of Intent (LOIs) for these opportunities are due by November 10, 2021 at 3pm AST. If invited to submit a full proposal following the LOI, applications will require ORS review prior to submission by the March 9, 2022 deadline. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Association of Canadian Early Career Health Researchers
- CAAIF Early Career Research Award in Asthma
- Panmure House Prize
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- US Mission to Canada funding opportunities
- Compute Canada Federation
- Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Molly Towell Perinatal Research Foundation