Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System
Portage and the Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System (CIOOS) are pleased to announce the addition of the CIOOS Data Catalogue in the Federated Research Data Repository (FRDR) Discovery Service.
CIOOS is an open-access national system that brings together the various elements of ocean observation in Canada. It facilitates access to existing resources, new information, and technology and makes data discoverable. The CIOOS Data Catalogue allows researchers to search, find, and download all 285 CIOOS datasets.
FRDR currently has over 60 Canadian research data repositories included in its discovery service, with more being added.
For more information, please contact FRDR Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of the Arctic
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter – March 2021
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Research Data Management
- Education for Refugee and Displaced Children and Youth in Sub‑Saharan Africa
- Association of Commonwealth Universities: Virtual Mobility Project Grants
- Info session on the new Marie Sklodowska‑Curie Actions
- United States Department of Defense