Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSERC Discovery Grants
In order to prepare, you are invited to familiarize yourself with the following documents:
- Discovery Grant application program description which includes the Peer Review Manual and the Frequently Asked Questions
- Instructions for Completing an Application
- Submitting an NSERC individual Discovery Grant application through the Research Portal tutorial.
Note – the webinars have limited space. If you unable to join, you can always connect to the teleconference and listen in while following the presentation which will be available on NSERC's website.
Pre-registration is not required to attend the webinars.
Considering the high attendance to the webinars, NSERC staff may not have time to respond to all individual questions during the session. Any additional questions should be directed to the support team at NSERC Discovery.
|How to complete an application (English session)||Comment remplir une demande (French session)|
|Dates||Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
|Thursday, August 29, 2019
Thursday, September 26, 2019
|Time||1:00 to 3:00 pm (ET)||1:00 to 3:00 pm (ET)|
|Open to||Members of the research community across Canada||Members of the research community across Canada|
First time attending an Adobe Connect meeting?
Consult the Webinars page to learn about upcoming information sessions.
- International Development Research Centre (IDRC) – New Funding Opportunity
- Alberta Land Institute
- Cancer Research Society Operating Grants Competition
- Online Consultations on the Data Research Infrastructure (DRI) Contribution Program
- Donald Hill Family Postdoctoral Fellowship in Medicine
- Launch of the SSHRC Storytellers Contest
- 88th Congrès de l’Acfas
- Nova Scotia Museum