Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Future Skills Centre
The Future Skills Centre recently launched its latest open call for proposals that address one of the following three questions:
- How can we best support Canadians facing labour market disruption to transition to new jobs or industries?
- How can employers be more effectively engaged in developing and delivering demand-driven solutions to skills gap challenges?
- How can skills development systems be optimized, building up the capacity of service provides and encouraging collaboration between organizations?
Further details on the guidelines and the application instructions for the Call for Proposals is available on the Centre’s website. Applications must be submitted by 6pm AST on September 16, 2019.
Shortlisted applicants will then be invited to submit a full application in December, with successful projects announced in March 2020.
Internal Deadline: September 9, 2019 at 4:30pm
Dal contact: Christine.Whitehouse@dal.ca
- ACENET Training
- Alzheimer Society Research Program
- Mourou‑Strickland 2020 Mobility Program
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards: Information Session for Faculty
- Canarie: Two Funding Calls
- Invitation to NS IHRIS Stakeholder Forums and MSSU Bridge Events
- NSERC Discovery Grants
- 2019 SSHRC Insight Grants Webinars