Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Please be advised of the upcoming call for research proposals for Ontario Pork. Additional information can be found in the attached documents or on the Ontario Pork or LRIC websites listed below.
Letters of intent should be completed electronically through the Livestock Research and Innovation Corporation’s website. Prior to applying, applicants should review Ontario Pork’s conditions of funding approval. These conditions and the outline for completing the LOI can be found at the application site and on the Ontario Pork website.
Please direct any questions pertaining to the research funding process of Ontario Pork to Kathy Zurbrigg by email at email@example.com or by phone at 519-767-4600 ext. 1208.
Questions regarding the LRIC application system should be directed to Jean Howden at Jhowden@livestockresearch.ca
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- Canadian Guidelines for Post‑Covid‑19 Condition
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Research Ethics
- Open Call for ACENET Embedded Technical Support
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- EU and Canada
- Internal process changes for Applications to NIH and other US Federal Agencies