Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Please be advised of the upcoming call for research proposals for Ontario Pork. Additional information can be found in the attached documents or on the Ontario Pork or LRIC websites listed below.
Guideline for Completing LOI [PDF 105KB]
Conditions of Research Funding [PDF - 128KB]
Notice of Call for Research [PDF - 163KB]
Letters of intent should be completed electronically through the Livestock Research and Innovation Corporation’s website. Prior to applying, applicants should review Ontario Pork’s conditions of funding approval. These conditions and the outline for completing the LOI can be found at the application site and on the Ontario Pork website.
Please direct any questions pertaining to the research funding process of Ontario Pork to Kathy Zurbrigg by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 519-767-4600 ext. 1208.
Questions regarding the LRIC application system should be directed to Jean Howden at Jhowden@livestockresearch.ca
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF): upcoming calls and webinar