Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canada Graduate Scholarships‑Doctoral program
The first phase of the harmonized Canada Graduate Scholarships – Doctoral Program (CGS D) has now been launched. A new common CGS D landing page, as well as a harmonized timeline and program description are now available. CIHR, NSERC and SSHRC have worked together to harmonize the CGS D program in order to ensure more consistent processes across Canada’s three federal granting agencies. You are invited to have a look at the new features and share the news with your colleagues.
The agencies’ application portals are now open and applicants may begin preparing their applications.
In addition to the CGS D, each agency also offers its own doctoral awards. Refer to the literature for CIHR, NSERC and SSHRC for further details. If you have any questions about the CGS D harmonization, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF): upcoming calls and webinar