Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canada Graduate Scholarships‑Doctoral program
The first phase of the harmonized Canada Graduate Scholarships – Doctoral Program (CGS D) has now been launched. A new common CGS D landing page, as well as a harmonized timeline and program description are now available. CIHR, NSERC and SSHRC have worked together to harmonize the CGS D program in order to ensure more consistent processes across Canada’s three federal granting agencies. You are invited to have a look at the new features and share the news with your colleagues.
The agencies’ application portals are now open and applicants may begin preparing their applications.
In addition to the CGS D, each agency also offers its own doctoral awards. Refer to the literature for CIHR, NSERC and SSHRC for further details. If you have any questions about the CGS D harmonization, you may contact email@example.com.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants