Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
National Space Health Forum 2019
Message from the Canadian Space Agency:
Building on the outcomes of the Space, Health and Innovation National Forum in 2017 as well as the engagement activities over the last two years, the Canadian Space Agency (CSA) is now preparing to organize the next National Space Health Forum that will dive into possibilities for Canada’s future contribution to deep space exploration initiatives and its benefits for terrestrial healthcare. Participants will learn and share how they could contribute to CSA’s space health vision, while identifying opportunities where space and health partners could work together. Save the date!
DATE: Wednesday – Thursday, November 13-14, 2019
LOCATION: John H. Chapman Space Centre, Saint-Hubert, Quebec
Note: The details of this event are subject to change at this time.
We encourage you to share this notice with your extended network. Stay tuned for the event and registration details which will be sent by email closer to the event date.
If you have suggestions, comments, or questions regarding this upcoming event, please contact us at email@example.com
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC Knowledge Synthesis Grants
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada