Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Changes to the Fellowship Competition Timelines
Following the recent launch of the Fall 2019 CIHR Fellowship award competition, we would like to highlight to all affected stakeholders within the research community that the deadline for this competition is earlier than it has been in recent years.
The Fall 2019 competition timelines are:
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- Anticipated Notice of Decision: March 31, 2020
The earlier application deadline in turn allows for an earlier notice of decision to more closely align with other national postdoctoral fellowship programs.
We kindly ask that you distribute this information to concerned parties throughout your network.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Contact Centre / Operations Support
Canadian Institutes of Health Research / Government of Canada
firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 613-954-1968 / Toll free: 1-888-603-4178
- Research Ethics
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Grant‑Paid Employees – Information Session for Researchers
- The 100k Strong North America Grant Competition to Expand Climate‑Action, Inclusive Education Exchanges
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Grand Challenges
- Russell Sage Foundation
- Lung Ambition Awards