Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
U.S. Mission to Canada Public Affairs Grants Program
The U.S. State Department’s Public Affairs Grants Program is currently accepting proposals for activities that promote bilateral relations between the U.S. and Canada.
The award value ranges from $3,000 to $20,000 USD. Grant proposals must include a specific focus on American content, which can include speakers who are experts in U.S. policy, academia, culture, and economics; the use of U.S. training models or materials; exchanges with U.S. institutions; or promotion of U.S. culture and art.
Possible activities can include (but are not limited to):
- Academic and professional lectures
- Public seminars and programs
- Professional development workshops and training for youth and underserved communities
- Professional and academic exchanges and projects
- Artistic and cultural workshops, joint performances, and exhibitions
All projects must start by September 30, 2019 in order to be eligible for funding.
More information about the program (including submission guidelines) is available on the embassy website.
Internal Deadline: June 25, 2019 at 4:30pm. For information, contact Amanda Leslie, International Research Administrator.
Agency Deadline: July 2, 2019 at 7pm AST. For information, contact Susan E. Bridenstine, Grants Officer.
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- Research Nova Scotia New Health Investigator Grants 2022
- Ocean Frontier Institute
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations