Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
SSHRC IDG and IG ‑ Multiple Applications
Researchers who apply for an Insight Development Grant in February 2019 and are not successful may apply for an Insight Grant in October 2019.
Normally, a researcher may not apply, as an applicant, for an Insight Grant and Insight Development Grant within the same calendar year. However, since the launch of the smaller Insight Grants Stream A in 2017, SSHRC approved an exception to this regulation to allow researchers who applied unsuccessfully for an Insight Development Grant in February the option to apply for an Insight Grant in October.
As mentioned during the IDG webinar, for the foreseeable future SSHRC will extend this exception to the multiple applications regulations.
- CIHR‑UD Report
- Ocean Frontier Institute: Phase 2 Funding
- 2019 Seeding Food Innovation
- Canadian Frailty Network: National Conference
- Canada Nature Fund
- OFI International Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- NSERC CREATE Letter of Intent
- Academics Without Borders: Call for Project Proposals